At your initial consultation, you will meet with one of our highly trained orthodontists who will examine you. The doctor will advise you of his/her treatment recommendations and answer any questions.
If no treatment is needed at this time, you may be placed in our “recall system.” This enables you to receive periodic notices to visit our office again to re-evaluate the need for treatment at a later date.
If treatment is recommended, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our financial coordinators to discuss fees for treatment, payment options and any questions you have regarding your appointment.
Common questions during the initial consultation are the following:
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What types of treatment are suitable for my orthodontic case?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will my treatment last?
- How much will it cost?
- Will my insurance cover any portion of my treatment?
- What arrangements are available for payment?
As each orthodontic case is specific to the patient's needs, we will be able to answer many more treatment based questions after careful examination by our orthodontist during your free consultation! You will leave your consultation knowing exactly how long treatment will last, treatment options (Ceramic Brackets, Invisalign, Incognito) and how much your orthodontic treatment will cost you. We cannot wait to meet you at your first visit to one of our 9 offices!